Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chemo

So, this week I have cone to realize that I am tolerating chemo much better than I once thought. My former chemo nurse, Angela, made the point that I am in a tough regimen. If I take my compazine and change my low dose fentenal patch, I am almost feeling normal, with a bit of fatigue. So, I have no excuse for the woe is me! But I am tired.

Today, Eric and I are "out on the town." starbucks and Ikea! I am wearing my FREE wig! I even snapped a photo





I love it!

So on the trip to Ikea (dangerous) we found a media center that we just love in the as is room. All assembled and close to 1/2 price! We load it on the cart then Eric says, how are we getting this home. The Smart car is not conducive to large pieces of furniture. I have to call Gus to come and get it! He's not too happy, but he does it and I appreciate it!!!




We love it!!!

So we head home happy kids and excited to get it all set up!

Love and Gratitude,
Tara


iPhone + photos! Awesome!

2 comments:

Aninda said...

to both the red wig and the red media console i say, "hawt!"

HeatherCohen said...

We are definitely related...it's the nose. We could be sistas fo' sho'. Love ya, Tara, and I love your wigs. See you in a week. Whoohoo. Woot Woot.