Friday, May 22, 2009

Cranes and Ramseur Records

My beautiful crane tattoo!!!!

Well, I couldn't be happier with my tattoo! Thanks to Rodney @ Ace Custom Tattoos I think it's perfect and he did such a great job with the most important part of the tattoo....my uncle Doug's signature.

The interview with John Hancock went really well this week, also. It was nice to talk with him and Scott Avett made a surprise appearance to say hello. If you missed our little interview, you can download the podcast. Information in the previous post. Thanks again to everyone at the John Hancock show and Ramseur Records!!!

Tonight, Gus and I are going to be attending Ramseur Records Night at the Visualite Theatre in Charlotte. We will have t-shirts to sell and we will be supporting Dolph and his label's artists! If you're in the area, head out there and say HI!

Love and Gratitude,
Tara

No comments: