Monday, May 18, 2009

this is my wrist with NO tattoo!

Hello all! I hope everyone is doing well. Nothing much different going on here. I have no news about my health. I have now completed 2 rounds of the Zometa (bone strengthener) and Faslodex (hormone therapy). In a couple of weeks, I will have another scan to check on things going on in my body.

This weekend, Mom, Dad, Cameron and I flew to Chicago for my cousin Jeff's graduation from Northwestern Law School. Congrats to Jeff! Get your bar study on...

On Thursday, I am going to Kansas to spend some time with my family out there. It will be a nice long weekend.

Wednesday is a huge day! First, Gus and I are going to call in to the John Hancock Show on 1110am WBT. There is live streaming on the website: hancock.wbt.com just click on the listen tab and listen live. We are supposed to be on between the 8:00 and 9:00 hours, Eastern time. This will be very exciting for us. If you miss it live, you can always listen to the podcast.

At noon that same day, Gus and I will go to ACE Custom Tattoo to get our tattoos from Rodney Raines, the greatest tattoo artist in Charlotte, possibly the world! I can't wait! It's going to be great! So, take a good look at the photo of my wrist, you will never see such again. That wrist will be tatted up. I will update everything after my big day!

Love and Gratitude,
Tara


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just listened to the show! you made me laugh and you made me cry. well done.

Unknown said...

Pulled up the podcast ... you & Gus are making a difference ... love & prayers