Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lucky Girly!!!!!


So, this week has been pretty tough for me. I have had some really great days, but I have had some really bad days as well. Just trying to process all of this is overwhelming. I'm giving it all I have, but sometimes it just takes a little while.

When I forget how lucky I am, it seems that there is someone making me smile!!! I got a call, just minutes ago from my mom and she directed me to a website for the John Hancock Show and I hurried to check it out. He's a local radio personality and great friends with The Avett Brothers. There is audio of an interview he did with Scott Avett just before they opened the show for The Dave Matthews Band at Verizon Wireless Ampetheatre in Charlotte. Not only did they mention my t-shirts, but there is a link to my blog on John Hancock's home page. Talk about exciting!!! The amount of support and love that comes my way on a daily basis is awesome. Thank you ALL!

Make sure you continue to check out The Avett Brothers music and go see them when they come to your town. They are really great friends and already have done more for me than I can ever express in words!

Thanks once again to John Hancock and Dolph Ramseur for showing their support! And welcome to anyone new who found this through their outreach!!! I am honored!!!

Love and Gratitude,
Tara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gus just sent this link to me! it's incredible! he sent me a shirt, too, which i will proudly wear on a regular basis! (expect a pic!)

i know i don't comment much, but i check in daily and i'm always sending good thoughts you-ward.

fondly,
glenda

CameronsNanny said...

No Tara, we're the lucky ones......we have YOU!!!

Love from your "Mam"

Jenny Keller Kuehn said...

hey tara, having been thinking about you all day. hope you are having a good day today. cant wait for the whole family to get your shirt. love you.

Unknown said...

rest, rest, rest and then rest some more sweet girl ... look between your front doors ... love and prayers ... mac

Anonymous said...

You are bearing up so well under all this!

-kristina-