Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tara shirts and Tara stickers


Hey, what do you know....this image was spotted on http://theavettbrothers.com

It's so cool to feel the support! I thank everyone who has bought t-shirts thus far and as I have said before, it's not too late.... Because there is no clinical trial at this time that will help my situation, I think I have come up with a very worthy place to put the money. I will reveal my plans as they become more concrete.

The other fun thing is hearing the stories of TARA sticker sightings. The best part is....they all seem to see the same car. Mitch and Laurie Agnew are rocking that sticker on their black Element all over the state. 4 sightings so far. If you have a minute, snap a photo of your TARA sticker and send it to me @ ikickcancersass@gmail.com I'll stick your photos up here....same with your t-shirts.

Love and Gratitude!
Tara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow Tara shirts across the nation ... love & prayers to you ... you are soooo special ... the Tara sticker will be traveling this weekend ... mac