Monday, February 16, 2009



I would like to give CALEB a big shout-out for the new blog artwork.  I tweaked it a little, but overall, I love what he came up with.  

As for today, I am feeling excited.  I spent the last 2 weeks on a roller coaster and I can truly say that this week, it all begins.  

Wednesday afternoon, I will meet with the radiation oncologist and at that point I will learn how much radiation he plans to give and where.  Once this gets going, I just know I can beat it.

Thanks for everything, everyone!!

Love,
Tara


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We both had so much fun seeing you and your family yesterday! Seemed like ole times! We both have you on our mind and will continue praying for you especially this week. Keep us posted and again, thanks so much for taking the time to spend with us yesterday, LOVE YA!
Candy & Bob

Anonymous said...

Me likey!

Graham+Johanna said...

Hi Tara, Spoke to Gus at the weekend, we're thinking of you on this side of the Atlantic.

Graham, Johanna, Isabel & Your best Friend Eoin

Mary Lou said...

Tara, I know you can do it!!!!! The bounce factory has nothin' on you baby!