Saturday, February 28, 2009

Radiation SUCKS!


I am so tired. So so tired. I could and do sleep all day. Sorry it has taken me so long to update. There's not much news on the treatment front! I'm just sleeping and waiting.

As far as the t-shirt front: I have gotten lots of questions. I really can't answer them. I am trying to direct people to Gus. He talked with the accountant this week and ended up setting up an account for the t-shirt money. From that, there is a paypal account. This should make it easier for everyone. And in the last post, I said to send Gus a cashier's check, when I was supposed to say money order. Anyway. You can always email him at eengstrom@carolina.rr.com. He really does have all the answers! Here is the paypal information he emailed to me: the paypal account for the t-shirts is : made.in.kansas@gmail.com if you are out of town add a couple of bucks for shipping. Gus is going to make an order on Monday afternoon, so get your info to him asap if you want to order a shirt this go round. We can also get toddler and small children's sizes, so get those babies on team Tara!! :)

Lastly, head on over to 627photography.blogspot.com to check out some FABULOUS photos from the pep rally! Amy did an awesome job taking pictures and there is a link to her flickr set so you can see ALL of the photos she took. Thank you AMY!

I have heard from some people that they are having trouble leaving comments on the blog. I am sorry, I don't know the reason for this. If there is something you want to say, you can always email me: ikickcancersass@gmail.com

Much love and gratitude,
Tara


6 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I have to say, I love the name of your post, Radiation does suck. Thanks for the link of your friend's pictures, she is really talented, I enjoyed them.

2Kupz said...

I'm sorry that you're so tired. :( Bridget is gearing up for a performance.

2Kupz said...

Oh... almost forgot. Checked out the flicker posting. You KNOW that I love the shot of the shoes. :)

Venessa said...

Hi sweetie, I just wanted to give you a shout out and say...I absolutely LOVE your hair.!! It so fits you and you look great! The fatigue will get better I hope, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you.
Venessa